New catalog time that is! Can you believe it? So exciting! Here it is in all its beautiful glory!
Isn’t it fabulous? Did you see all the amazing new stamps, the new ribbons, the new In-Colors? Aren’t they delicious? With names like, “Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, etc.” doesn’t it make you want to just go eat some ice cream? It sure does me! There are so many wonderful new things that I can’t pick just one favorite! Here’s a quick list of some of my must haves though:
- Candy Dots – These adorable little adhesive backed embellishments are to die for, and they’re so versatile!
- Simply Pressed Clay and Buttons & Blossoms Molds – Wow, this is so much fun! You can dye the clay, you can use it white and paint it, you can do so much with it! It’s the neatest texture too… it doesn’t get hard, it’s almost spongy, so it will mail wonderfully!
- Core’dinations Paper – Yes, the Core’dinations paper carried over and we have it in all the colors! Whoop! So exciting!!
- Bundles – There are bundles all throughout the catalog! You can get amazing deals on Stamp Sets and coordinating Framelits, Punches, or Embossing Folders! There are also bundles on the new Gift Bags or Gift Boxes and Tags! Not to mention the existing Clear Block Bundle!
- Finally, the new Big Shot Magnetic Platform – This bad boy is amazing for using with your Framelits and Edgelits! It holds them in place perfectly over your stamped images when you go to cut them out with your Big Shot! Don’t believe me? Here…
Here’s another great deal today, Stampin’ Up! put 3 great sentiment sets on sale for 25% off today! Not only did we get the new catalog but we got a great new sale! Whoop!
Sale Price Retail Price Description Item#
$17.96 $23.95 Sassy Salutations Wood Mount 132070
$13.46 $17.95 Sassy Salutations Clear Mount 126707
$14.96 $19.95 Sweet Essentials Wood Mount 132085
$11.21 $14.95 Sweet Essentials Clear Mount 126457
$21.71 $28.95 Petite Pairs Wood Mount 128706
$15.71 $20.95 Petite Pairs Clear Mount 122497
There is also a new Transparent Photopolymer set, “Wanderlust” which is really cute!
It’s not too late to get your hands on a new catalog! There are three ways to get your 2013-2014 Annual Catalog or Celebrando Creatividad absolutely free! First, host a workshop for you and your friends! What a great way to get it, have some friends over, make a couple of cards, and when your workshop qualifies get free stuff too! It’s a win-win situation! Second you can place a $25.00 order with me, either online or direct with me and you get one too! Third, and this is the most awesome way, sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator and you’ll get a whole box! The starter kit is only $99.00 and you get a completely customizable kit with $125.00 in product that you choose!
Whether you get a physical catalog, check out the .pdf, or browse online, here is a great little “tool” to help you as you peruse the new catalog. I’ve created a wish list for you to download, print, and fill in with your dream products! I’ve listed the bundles, the sections of the catalog, and the product suites for you on the side to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Remember, if you have any questions let me know!